Saturday, 6 February 2016

Site King Work Trousers: REVIEW

Over the course of the last year or so I've been trialing several pairs of Site King Cargo Work trousers:











Generally you can pick these up for between £10-£13 (depending on size) so I wasn't expecting much for the money I was spending but for work and working around the garden I thought they were worth a try. Nearly 12 months on and I can honestly say these are some of the best cargo pants I've ever owned.


Brand SITE KING. Cargo Work Trousers With 8 Pockets - Black or Navy Size 28 to 52
2 Side Thigh Cargo Pockets with Velcro Flaps,
2 Side & 2 Rear Pockets With Velcro Flaps, Side pen pockets
Button Fastening At Waist, Zip Fly, Wide Twin Belt Loops,
Machine Washable to 85 Degrees, 275 GSM / 7 oz, 60% Polyester 40% Cotton,

Pros:

Cheap (affordable)
Light Weight
Fast Drying
Hard Wearing
Plenty of Pockets
Sizing seems to be spot on.
With the sewn in crease they're smart enough for security/work wear as well as everyday

Cons:

Velcro on the pocket flaps (I prefer buttons or press studs no biggy I could change if I wanted too)
Colours (Limited to 3)

Overall, ideal for work, play and running around the woods.





No comments:

Post a Comment