Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Seasons Greeting's............

Merry Yule, Happy Christmas whatever your flavour maybe :)

It's been a funny year, being out of work (stay at home dad) and spending lots of time in the woods, to having to find a job and  getting back into full time employment, spending much less time than I'd come to enjoy in my favourite passtime.

This coming year could possibly mean more changes, on a grander scale and hopefully for a better future, more on that as/ if things progress.

Those of you who have subscribed I thank you sincerely for your patronage, those of you whom comment I thank you for your time and those who stop by and read I hope you found what you were looking for useful.

Merry Yule and a Happy New Year.

Robert Smith aka Smudge aka Blackthorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment